Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to add my two pence to this debate Andy hill has always been on the end of the phone when we have needed him and Ryan has been a good addition to the company I'm not saying there the cheapest but then neither is my company but we get the job done same as Andy hill .

i found mr hill rude arrogant and couldnt careless in attitude and ryan talks like he is reading from a script covering up his dads mistakes

I would just like to add my two pence to this debate Andy hill has always been on the end of the phone when we have needed him and Ryan has been a good addition to the company I'm not saying there the cheapest but then neither is my company but we get the job done same as Andy hill .
you related to them

Just like to say a big thanks and what a top bunch of lads down at plasters1stopshop. After making contact with Ryan regards a machine..we was invited down to the depot for a demo..after a quick drive down we was pleasantly greeted and invited around the shop which has all the goodies you will ever need..then we got a real good demo of what the machine in question can do!! these guys really know there stuff. will defiantly be dealing with the lads :RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.