Plasterers 1 Stop Shop News

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi Guys,

Over the next 2 weeks we will be going through a lot of changes so please bare with us. Things will be manic!

We are launching our new tool range (will let everyone know the name next week), NELA Range and also we are going to be launching our new website.

When all of this is launched you will be pleased to know that our delivery prices will also be going down :RpS_thumbup:

We are changing courier companies and will be lowering our prices. The service they will provide is excellent and you will even get and email or text notification when your items have been booked on and when they are an hour away from you.
You will even have the option to change delivery times or change to a different day if something has come up - obviously they will charge you if you want to do this but the rate is very good.

So, even thing will be running normally over the next 2 weeks but if you experience any problems with our website please bare with us.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday

All sounds great news to me :RpS_thumbup: I just hope you carry on using the most amount of sticky tape i have ever seen on packaging.You sure know when you get a delivery turn up from @Plasterers1StopShop :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
All sounds great news to me :RpS_thumbup: I just hope you carry on using the most amount of sticky tape i have ever seen on packaging.You sure know when you get a delivery turn up from @Plasterers1StopShop :RpS_laugh:

Haha, I get all excited when my new tools come in, takes me half hour to unpackage all that tape, I guess it builds the suspense

I hope you are selling a line in common sense and hands that are exchangeable not just the belief that buying from you makes plasterers better, a fair enough company to deal with in my experience ,

sounds good, ryan. i want a few things from you but might now wait two weeks to save the two or three pounds in postage :RpS_unsure: i've always had great service from you and think the products are great. but why dont you sell beads, bluegrit, handboards, pva etc. you'd clean up on the forum. i've just been to zedfix for beads and pva this week, drywalltoolsdirect for a new handboard and featheredge etc. if you were selling them i would have got them from you, plus a few more goodies because of the combined postage. plus im after a new van while the sun is shining

sounds good, ryan. i want a few things from you but might now wait two weeks to save the two or three pounds in postage :RpS_unsure: i've always had great service from you and think the products are great. but why dont you sell beads, bluegrit, handboards, pva etc. you'd clean up on the forum. i've just been to zedfix for beads and pva this week, drywalltoolsdirect for a new handboard and featheredge etc. if you were selling them i would have got them from you, plus a few more goodies because of the combined postage. plus im after a new van while the sun is shining

Hi mate,

All coming in very soon :)

I thought the same thing the other week after being messed around quite badly imo by a firm. I called Ryan and voiced my opinion regarding getting in beads,pva,grit etc and Ryan was already looking into it then. He asked me to email him some products we are most likely to want .So i sent him a shopping list of goodies to source :RpS_thumbsup:

I thought the same thing the other week after being messed around quite badly imo by a firm. I called Ryan and voiced my opinion regarding getting in beads,pva,grit etc and Ryan was already looking into it then. He asked me to email him some products we are most likely to want .So i sent him a shopping list of goodies to source :RpS_thumbsup:

great minds ... :RpS_thumbup:

and some decent scrim that doesn't fray. like the silver scrim. and get some good hop ups / platforms. you'd corner the market. not the cheap crap that creaks every time you move and drives you crazy. ones like they sell in Oz:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-0m-Alu...387?pt=AU_Hardware&hash=item3f1a8c0ff3&_uhb=1

and some 50 m rolls of sandpaper
Cuddly toy cuddly toy good game good game
attachment.php

Lol.
There you go Ryan another tool for the new range.
The cork handled super nela electric flexi ted power trowel.

Lol i have got one of those only used it few times when starting out but don't need it anymore as more confident on the trowel on large areas

Lol i have got one of those only used it few times when starting out but don't need it anymore as more confident on the trowel on large areas

Electric trowels Are they not a bit dangerous,what with your constantly wet hands?.

Hi Guys,

Over the next 2 weeks we will be going through a lot of changes so please bare with us. Things will be manic!

We are launching our new tool range (will let everyone know the name next week), NELA Range and also we are going to be launching our new website.

When all of this is launched you will be pleased to know that our delivery prices will also be going down :RpS_thumbup:

We are changing courier companies and will be lowering our prices. The service they will provide is excellent and you will even get and email or text notification when your items have been booked on and when they are an hour away from you.
You will even have the option to change delivery times or change to a different day if something has come up - obviously they will charge you if you want to do this but the rate is very good.

So, even thing will be running normally over the next 2 weeks but if you experience any problems with our website please bare with us.

Enjoy the Bank Holiday

whats the delivery charge to Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.