Plasterers 1 Stop Shop (Cornwall) Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Im pleased to say that our latest franchise, Plasterers 1 Stop Shop (Cornwall) Ltd is now open and ready for business.

The website went live last night and is now ready to take orders for next day delivery

Trade Counter address:
Unit 8 Carclaze Industrial Estate
Treverbyn Road
St Austell
Cornwall
PL25 4EW
Contact Number: 01726 337071

The Cornwall depot will stock the full NeLa, PUTZ and Speedskim range of tools and many other products. Alongside this, they will have a range of beads, plastering supplies and materials on the shelf.

Over the next few weeks PAREX Renders and Mapei EWI materials will be available.

The team heading up the Cornwall depot have years of experience on the tools and using machines and the range of materials they will be supplying.

In conjunction with the tools and materials, they will also be stocking machine spares for the EZE, M-tec and Priomix range of machines.

They will also have compatible spare parts for Utiform, Putzmeister, Lancy and PFT machines on the shelf at very competitive rates.

They deliver Nationwide so if your looking for any products, head over and give them a try

Thanks,

Plasterers 1 Stop Shop team

Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 09.55.17.png

Thanks for the support, Guys!! ...appreciated.

I will try to get on the forum more often!...but with the new venture, time has been a bit scarce.

Anyway, any South Westerners who want to pop over, please feel free, warm welcome and coffee will be offered!!

I have had plenty of trade experience staring from the bottom rung of the ladder and progressing to running a large plastering/rendering company, with the benefit of running several plaster/render machines.

I am now devoting 100% of my time to the running of P1SS-Cornwall - so I will be available for info, sales, advice or just a chin wag !!

Our store can be found at:

Treverbyn Rd
St Austell
Cornwall
PL25 4EW
01726 337071

www.plasterers1stopshop-cornwall.co.uk
nick@plasterers1stopshop-cornwall.co.uk

I will try to get on the forum more often!...but with the new venture, time has been a bit scarce.

Anyway, any South Westerners who want to pop over, please feel free, warm welcome and coffee will be offered!!

I have had plenty of trade experience staring from the bottom rung of the ladder and progressing to running a large plastering/rendering company, with the benefit of running several plaster/render machines.

I am now devoting 100% of my time to the running of P1SS-Cornwall - so I will be available for info, sales, advice or just a chin wag !!

Treverbyn Rd
St Austell
Cornwall
PL25 4EW
01726 337071

All the best on the new job jasper.

Can I ask what happened with your business etc? You seemed like someone who had a good setup.

Last edited:

Treverbyn Rd
St Austell
Cornwall
PL25 4EW
01726 337071

Best of luck mate sure it will go well for you

Status
Not open for further replies.