Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

timdalton007

plasterer wanted in manchester
rates £3.50 for walls, just skimming
paid weekly, long contracts
text or call 07939358079

why cant mods lock the threads once posted ?
all the details are there, location, number and rates. it puts off people putting offers up if there getting cracks at them your either interested or not, and not even in a mark bond kind of interested way.

all the details are there, location, number and rates. it puts off people putting offers up if there getting cracks at them your either interested or not, and not even in a mark bond kind of interested way.

Ever thought of becoming a mod yourself Owls?

We did do it can't remember why we stopped sure someone moaned about it and also some people never left their full details. Start again if you want it was my idea in the first place and if you can't make 3.50 pay you are ****.

Its a lot more challenging tho.....having to think up small talk with the house owner who watches you all day haha

Probably a domestic spread who lays on 2 walls a day
I've done my bit on site work over the years all over uk and Europe and the fact of the matter is I don't need to slog my guts out anymore on sites for peanuts and if I can get away with putting on 2 walls a day and still probably coming out with more doh! Than you a week I will so the question is who's the mug!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Even i couldmake that pay... nice job thay tim... this time last year that would have been snapped up with people moaning about the lack of work

I've done my bit on site work over the years all over uk and Europe and the fact of the matter is I don't need to slog my guts out anymore on sites for peanuts and if I can get away with putting on 2 walls a day and still probably coming out with more doh! Than you a week I will so the question is who's the mug!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Ha ha.tommy 2 walls

Even i couldmake that pay... nice job thay tim... this time last year that would have been snapped up with people moaning about the lack of work

we need pics.....................no pics it didnt happen

Status
Not open for further replies.