Plasterer wanted in Surrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a reliable plasterer to use on a sub contract basis. We carry out a number of kitchens, bathrooms, extensions etc each month and require a plasterer who would be able to work to the high standards we have built our company on.

We currently have jobs which require plastering and would welcome meeting on site with someone who would like to work with us on a frequent basis.

Matt

Hello,

I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a reliable plasterer to use on a sub contract basis. We carry out a number of kitchens, bathrooms, extensions etc each month and require a plasterer who would be able to work to the high standards we have built our company on.

We currently have jobs which require plastering and would welcome meeting on site with someone who would like to work with us on a frequent basis.

Matt
Hello,

Matt

Give me a call matt

Hello,

Matt

Hi Matt,
We should be able to help out, let us know if you'd like to talk some more.

Either way, someone here will be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.