plasterer needed taunton somerset

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhplastering

Hi new to this forum we run a small plastering firm in taunton we are looking for a time served plasterer for flexible work.We are trying to expand but unfortunately all we can find is people who let us down or have a lack of experience message me if interested.James

gud luck mate. we aint available for small works as we up norf but if you have any need for a decent gang on price work. give us a shout weare more than willing to travel and get stuck in to the hours for ya

once you are a more established member with more posts you can.
its to stop lads with a few posts lurking and then pming people to take work thats advertised, :huh:

What's the matter with that? The more people who reply to jobs will encourage more people to post jobs

f you think about it, the more people post on the forum, the more you get a feel for whether theyre any good, or just straight off a 1 day course... it weeds out chancers mate... the idea being that anyone replying for jobs can have their history checked to an extent...
lets just say someone who had been on for a few months applied for some work, the person advertising the work checked out the last 20 or 30 posts by the applicant and they all turned out to be titled things like 'how long to leave before second coating skim' or 'how to rule hardwall?' - would you give em a job?

as it turns out pm not sent as the mods and owner dont want people on here that need some work:RpS_sneaky:

Its not that, its we want people on here to contribute to the forum so in time if you stick around certain parts of the forum open up to you and to be honest the annoying thing of late is new members using their first post to ask for work.

What's the matter with that? The more people who reply to jobs will encourage more people to post jobs

It might also put anyone off posting if they are harassed by too many plasterers and then are ripped off by someone who has gone in cheap but cant do the job.

thats what i ment,i wernt being off with him,
you look at the amount of posts that say work wanted and thats it one post wonders.
doesnt do owt for a forum

The only reason i dont find myself on here much is because I aint done alot with the newer materials about now. Dont get me wrong i can do just about everything you can with a barrow of cement and covered a fair few metres of k-rend but the codenames for the new stuff go right over my head and i feel i have little to contribute to those threads without sounding like a t**t:RpS_laugh: There is little call for anything apart from cement or lime round my way as i rarely do new build sites. In short i aint got a feckin clue what half of you are yapping about most of the time but will try to pop in a say hi where i can (and lay off the stella cider as it brings out my wkd side:RpS_sleep:)

Gazmonster - You're no different from the rest of us mate in my opinion. I'm betting that the majority of us stumbled across the forum because they were unsure about a particular product or method of application, so decided to search t'internet. I've been on domestics for most of my time so I have fallen well behind with some of the more modern aspects of the game and yes, you can feel like a tw*t when some clever cnt tries to put you down for not knowing something (I'm guilty of laughing at some of the posted questions myself, but I try not to reply with a put-down) But at the end of the day not everyone knows everything about the game cos there are so many different aspects to being a 'plasterer' so fire away with your contributions mate......
As I say - I have plenty weak-spots myself, and I've been shoving this sh*te on the walls for 30 years:RpS_thumbup:

same here i tend to stick to only a few of the diferent............rooms:RpS_unsure: on the forum as i have only really worked on domestics (done a little bit on sites) so alot of the new fangled mats and systems go over my head, make interesting reading sometimes though learning about thing i proberly couldnt even pronounce haha:RpS_laugh:.
good luck gaz

JR, i know a lad who used to work for me and is a good all rounder, he dont like working away so stays local ( yeovil based) what i can do mate is get him to call you. I think i have your numer for the other day

Thanks for the posts very interesting
Simplybesty think that post was for me about the lad who used to work for you, there is also a jr plastering on here we are jh
if you still have my number mate let him have it cheers.

As stated above you need to contribute a bit more to the forum first before you can send PM's :)

It stops spam and also the members that contribute get first dibs on jobs :)

Danny

Hi there willing to travel and stay mon to fri, time served 15years experience all aspects,let me know if interested. cheers Paul 07737237541 PJS PLASTERING SERVICES

hi im a fully qualified plasterer/builder 31 years experience i am reliable and willing to work 7 days a week i believe in quality and looking after the customers and also a clean job is a happy job please contact me on 07760652294 port folio avaliable and i also have pictures on the internet if you want to see them.

hi im a fully qualified plasterer/builder 31 years experience i am reliable and willing to work 7 days a week i believe in quality and looking after the customers and also a clean job is a happy job please contact me on 07760652294 port folio avaliable and i also have pictures on the internet if you want to see them.

ye lets see em then !!! Oh and welcome to the forum nice intro

kev the plasterer

hi james its kev been plastering for 31 years top quality work looking for work now give me a ring if i can help
tel:01884253091 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.