plasterer needed for tomorroow

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

I agreed to work tomorrow and I've just remembered rangers are on the telly midday, anyone fancy a shift? Rich? Casper? Ya know, someone local.

Thanks for the input, now get back to your little merchants and leave the plastering talk to the plasterers

And ill be thinking of you when I next walk in the merchants and look at the blokes behind the counter who sell materials, not use them. You're boring me now

Wier needs to go, been a good player but he gets beaten for pace by the younger lads. They need to sign weiss up and get rid of lafferty, he's useless. They should sign marlon king to partner jelavic up front. Big win today though

tell you what..
theres a reason i dont follow football..
cos the people that do follow it usually degrade themselves with mindless insults and violence, just a bloody good excuse to go out and knock the f'ck out of someone else... what has that got to do with football?
I loved it as a kid...
now ive grown up i really have no use for it whatsoever, id sooner watch the snooker, at least the players have respect for each others skills...
since when did you see two sets of snooker fans shouting 'youre a f'cking peodophile' at each other and throwing glass bottles p'ssed out of their heads?
even the fans have respect for each other, the same way you'd have respect for another tradesman...

I don't know about that Chris........I once seen a snooker ref tell the crowd to be quiet in a rather angry tone - it did look as if it was all gonna kick off then mate:RpS_thumbup:

.... rangers supporter, celtic hater, kingbilly lover and lenny murphy/shankill supporter... i'm just trying to build a picture of you, your ticking all the boxes though , but just a few more little tests ....... your nearly there bed

Brilliant, once you've finished your evaluation let me know and I'll tell you how close you are

Status
Not open for further replies.