Plasterer needed for job near Luton

Coxie56

Hi

Looking for a plasterer to bond and skim some interior walls with renovating plaster and skim a ceiling ideally someone cheaper than Donald trumps day rate! lol

I'd be happy to quote as long as it's not a Monday.

Please don't hesitate to contact me am good 1% off the time. What's renovating plaster.

I'd be happy to quote as long as it's not a Monday.

Please don't hesitate to contact me am good 1% off the time. What's renovating plaster.
Hi

Tarmac limelite renovating plaster and high impact finish. recommended for victorian solid external walls as it's breathable... only good 1% of the time!! you sound ideal lol...you local to Luton?

Hi

Tarmac limelite renovating plaster and high impact finish. recommended for victorian solid external walls as it's breathable... only good 1% of the time!! you sound ideal lol...you local to Luton?
Not to far am in Ireland

Hi

He has various buckets,numerous tools, a wicked sense of humour and almost no inclination towards plastering.....you'll be fine...lol