Plasterer Needed Bristol

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewbishop

Hi All, reasonably new to the forum so not sure if i'm posting in the right place, as I'm not really a plasterer looking for a plasterer, but i'm a tradesman looking for a good spread.

Just had a guy walk out on me after a couple of years regular service, and need a new contact if anyone's interested? I run building projects like domestic extensions, small houses, renovations etc and usually have a couple of projects kicking around at any one time.

I'm interested in chatting to anyone who can not only plaster, but can turn their hand to all parts of the trade, to include basic dabbing etc and sponged render, tyrollean roughcasting etc. Anyone who has experience with LIme would also be useful as we do get the odd call for it.....I am fussy as the plastering is always the thing that catches people eye, I like it to be right, sharp corners, plumb beads etc. But i'm happy to pay for the right finish. Which I think is fair enough? Its about the right job not just the quickest job. People need to be able to price work for me, as I don;t really get too involved with daywork and also need to be CISable (tax).

So if you are a one man band or a 2/3 man gang i'd be happy to hear from you.

My number is 07717387643 and my mail is matthewbishop@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks
Matt

Welcome to the forum mate, there's quite a few Bristol lads on here, so you just might get lucky :RpS_thumbup:

Welcome mate excellent offer for the right person, im gonna lock this post because i dont think there is anymore to be said and i dont want idiots scaring you off :)
Oh and just to add come back and let us know how you got on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.