Plasterer need in Sheffield/Barnsley

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterluke

Hi, im new on here guys and thought get straight to the point.
I run a small business in the Sheffield/Barnsley area and I am looking for a plasterer to start working with me and my apprentice.
Just the usual things I look for lads, is reliability and goo quality work.
It would be ideal if someone would like to start taking on rendering jobs with me aswell, as I haven't got that much experience in it and I am turning countless jobs down.
If anyone is interested or can recommend anyone then please message me.
Thanks again.:RpS_thumbup:

Straight in there rob lol welcome to the forum by the way you wanna introduce yourself seeing as you joined three years ago? Luke you can't be messaged you don't have enough posts so you need to leave your contact details.

Last edited:
@plasterluke. im in Rotherham and willing to travel if u need a hand with anything. I'm same as u though with not much experience in rendering, iv not come across many people willing to pay the price. Like I said tho if u need a hand on internals then give me a call on 07867744542.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was ment that wen I worked for the guy that taught me to plaster we didn't get many rendering jobs due to price (maybe he was overpricing it.i don't know) therefore not getting much experience in it.not that I'm pricing work for something that I got no experience in.there enuff people out the doin that without me doin it. Sorry for not explaining myself properly forgot every1 on here is perfect

yep it was clear once hed explained it, but in his first post it looked almost wind up esque.

Status
Not open for further replies.