Plasterer looking to learn ewi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
I'm currently a fully qualified plasterer 13 years new build and social housing exp
I'm looking for a company that's willing to learn me ewi
Any advice or contact numbers would be great

Hi everyone
I'm currently a fully qualified plasterer 13 years new build and social housing exp
I'm looking for a company that's willing to learn me ewi
Any advice or contact numbers would be great
I think il do an ewi course at some point in the future,sto do one in the Birmingham area I think,some of the other chaps may know of a better one?

This kind of ewi

Attachments

• Plasterer looking to learn ewi
    1437167277522.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 375
I think il do an ewi course at some point in the future,sto do one in the Birmingham area I think,some of the other chaps may know of a better one?
I can call you tomorrow if you want ? We offer upskilling to ewi and other ewi courses ? Lynn 07592318344

. another boring wannabe plasterer, very true thou I bet clowns with 15 guys earn more than you on dole

Great come back that! [emoji106]

Surely a bloke of your calibre with 15 blokes on should be earning enough to not be on the tools and trying to learn EWI.
You'd get people to do it and earn off them boss man?
OR
Having 15 blokes on for you should mean your earning enough so you could learn how to do it with someone like @owls and not get paid??

Remember no matter your age if you start fresh you start at the bottom... So little or no pay. Harder for people who don't have 15 blokes working for them me thinks.

So your telling me you don't pay your trainees!!

So u have 15 blokes work for u and u call ur self a trainee ? Your not going to be working for owls just learning stuff ..... If anything if your local to him its not doing him any favours ? So if you got that offer i would take it to be honest . Owls knows his stuff aswell u wud be hitting it lucky i think !

Book a training course and ask them to pay you to learn there product or system (you know the answer).
Asking another spread show you how to do something and then have the cheek to say you want paying is shocking IMO.

I'm sure your original post should have said your 13 and live in a new build on social housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.