Plasterer looking for work in Rotherham/Sheffield area

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alsplastering

Qualified plasterer to diploma in plastering level 2 seeking work in South Yorkshire area.i only have a years experience but have experience on site and domestic refurbs.been busy over last year and had really good reviews and feedback but seems have gone quiet.

Anybody know of anything going then would really appreciate it.

thanks

james

Try Geof Thornton Plasterers, There based in Cleckheaton near Leeds , but have work south yorkshire

We have approximately 250 properties that require ewi in Doncaster, could possibly offer you some work if your interested

Will give you a call tomorrow mac plastering

Cheers gr33n would be very interest in any work that you would that you would be able to offer. My number is 07867744542.give me a call sometime and we can see if we can help each other out

Hi alsplastering,I'm just about to have a career change and take the new diploma in plastering with barnfield collage in Luton. Was you able to get a blue card once you completed? I've got family members already in the game that will assist in finding me work( I hope) to get some site experience behind me or did you find work without cscs blue card?

Hi @GeorgeT I was able to find work without cscs (alot of my work now is private residence and landlords)but apparently even with the diploma you can't get a tradesman cscs card without sufficient site experience.you would need to speak to who ever issues the card

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Alsplastering yeah my tutor suggests getting the nvq along side the diploma by getting my work assessed onsite. Strange that the diploma doesn't give u the card when u have to go to a proper collage for it where as the nvq can be gained with very little time but a massive amount of cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.