Plasterer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavindublin

Dublin based plasterer looking for work, can start next week for the right rates, will work on price or day work. Little bit bout myself, 34 working in family plastering sub contracting business 12 years, sub contracting on my own 1 year. Link to some of my work here https://www.facebook.com/trinityplastering experience with machine applied render and all other aspects of plastering interior and exterior including insulation work. Pm me if you are interested and have work available for the next 2-3 months minimum. thanks

Dublin based plasterer looking for work, can start next week for the right rates, will work on price or day work. Little bit bout myself, 34 working in family plastering sub contracting business 12 years, sub contracting on my own 1 year. Link to some of my work here https://www.facebook.com/trinityplastering experience with machine applied render and all other aspects of plastering interior and exterior including insulation work. Pm me if you are interested and have work available for the next 2-3 months minimum. thanks

Welcome Gavin, I take it the works not flying up in Dublin like the politicians would have us believe?

Hi what's the quote for?was there meant to be a message with it? Thanks

Work is here but not everyone getting a fair day rate. Prices still a bit tight but work load has improved. I'm looking to work in the UK for a change more than anything. Ah Dublin isn't that bad. Sure wasn't it in the top 20 cities to live in Europe haha.

No don't have a machine are they worth renting? Probably too expensive. I know a guy who has machines could work something out

What machine does he have. I have a small site with 50 houses all to be finished in mono. I don't have the insides of the houses. So am not sure if I want to take them on.

think he has g4 or g5. He has done alot of mono. Where i the location? Can you pm me some details? thanks
I have a meeting with the builder tomorrow. Am going to push to get the insides. Am not giving out the location of the job just yet as nothing is signed yet. If you want can you send me a pm what you want a m2 for mono or a day rate for 2 men and machine.

Welcome to the plasterers forum,I'm in North Kildare.From what I hear from lads Dublin is busy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.