Plastered bumping a plasterer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day if someone doesn't want to pay you there's not much you can do besides smashing their van up , house up , face ,car etc its not going to get your money back but it might make you feel better ,I understand your fuming mate and seems like he has no intention of paying you because he could of returned your calls if he was a decent bloke to explain why he hasn't paid you , there's plenty of pricks out there like him you were just unfortunate to come across them like I have in the past mate

uk-shame.jpg

His name was Ben Fanson he is from Bodmin had a company called Fanson and Fryer he was a frequent user on here. (I can't remember his user name was naz I think)

He also tucked Rich Brown over undercutting his prices on the same job in Truro, as rich subbed the work to him as he was busy and ben asked me to help him out (not knowing he was tucking me and Richard up).

Last I spoke to him he said he has given it all up and selling American cars and parts now he said there more money in that I said good you can pay me my money then he laughed and dropped the call.
It's only that I'm on the Isle of Wight and have a hour boat and 4 hour drive there plus the £300 travel I didn't go and see him on the spot.

Bloke sounds like a wrong un mate, just sell the debt on and laugh when he has some nasty bast tear him a new one.

well I do believe in what goes around comes around and sorry you got shafted for 2grand I really hope that he get his cummupance!?!

Just to clear things up.

I had a big contract with a firm to render with mono a housing estate, I in turn subbed the work including the skimming to a certain plastering firm based in Bodmin, Cornwall.

Half way through the estate I was told I wasn't getting the rest of houses for whatever reason which was fine. After a few months I found out the the owner of plastering company I had subbed in had gone behind my back and had got the job direct making himself a handsome 50pence per metre extra but in doing so had lost out on his weekly payments from me and was on 90 days as I was.

As I have always stated I paid that firm every penny invoiced and have spoked with iowplaster in length abouth this. I am very happy for him to start court proceedings where I will back him up %100.

You have my details IOW I'll help where I can.

Just to clear things up.

I had a big contract with a firm to render with mono a housing estate, I in turn subbed the work including the skimming to a certain plastering firm based in Bodmin, Cornwall.

Half way through the estate I was told I wasn't getting the rest of houses for whatever reason which was fine. After a few months I found out the the owner of plastering company I had subbed in had gone behind my back and had got the job direct making himself a handsome 50pence per metre extra but in doing so had lost out on his weekly payments from me and was on 90 days as I was.

As I have always stated I paid that firm every penny invoiced and have spoked with iowplaster in length abouth this. I am very happy for him to start court proceedings where I will back him up %100.

You have my details IOW I'll help where I can.

fair play.

some of those american cars are worth a fortune ,, it sounds like you have not got much chance of seeing your money,,, goodbye american cars

Status
Not open for further replies.