Plasterboarding a hip ceiling

Members online

Retired62

Building a two storey rear extension which has a hip roof and therefore the first floor has a hip ceiling that I need to plasterboard, I am struggling to work out how to board the corners, can anyone recommend a guide or video to help. Or explain to me what I need to do.
Thanks

Building a two storey rear extension which has a hip roof and therefore the first floor has a hip ceiling that I need to plasterboard, I am struggling to work out how to board the corners, can anyone recommend a guide or video to help. Or explain to me what I need to do.
Thanks

Hiya

get some photos up and I will explain :D

It makes no sense most of the time it would take him a week to do what a plasterer could do in a day, if he puts the time into his own profession for that week he could pay his plasterer and have change in his pocket and no stress,

Thanks

You on about the dragon tie at eaves
Corner !?
Board main roof around tie then
Board the bottom of tie will be triangle in shape then bring the end of tie up to the main roof spars..

Your welcome

Bit like this John?
IMG-20191114-WA0000.jpg

No Tony m
That is a piece of piss you did their
The dragon tie is the head scratcher