Plasterboard Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleipod

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a website where i can find the tollerances for plasterboard application. ie How much deviation over a length you are allowed. I've heard its different for new builds from refurbs.
Any pointers let me know,
thanks very much

On the job were on at the mo if you can get you're fingers behind a 6 foot level it's normal

Honest they haven't got a clue doing it and luckily they the site agents haven't a clue either.......be interetsing at the end of the job the lot could get condemned

They had a whisk on hire, 2 buckets that leaked you'd see them running with them, and a four foot level there is no quality control you should see the state of the skimming mind it's terrible then theres the thin coat that was floated by a gang with an emir float I was watching them put bell cast up and each one checked it so that's 4 of them inc the labourer each taking turns ........it's ******* disgusting they should be grassed up to rogue traders its that bad

Well there not plasterers spunk that is for sure why do the site agents not know the work is sub standard it is beyond me .

Because there behind schedule and don't care and there behind schedule because nobody wanted to do the dabbing at the s**t rates they were offereing

Take some pics and send it to construction news and say this gang was voted the best dabbers in your area nothing is a trouble to them, service with a smile.

If you're gonna shop them - shop them to the top man, not the monkeys running the site, but the MD or whoever is funding the site.............You'll be well sorted if you put it over right - especially if you can promise to put the right teams on the site - at a decent rate of course:RpS_thumbup:

Good advice bubbles , spunk this may prove a postive move for you and kick start you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.