Plasterboard props??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use them all the time marra, sounds good for £20..................:RpS_thumbup:

Bargin that think there mite be shitty ones on market mind my dads lever snapped on his still had been used and abused like

Bargin that think there mite be shitty ones on market mind my dads lever snapped on his still had been used and abused like

they must be the aldi ones, i got a pair a few year back and the handle recently snapped. they are still better than the screwfix ones cos the top & bottom pad angles are adjustable

Aye like on a ball joint ave seen sum with really small top and bottom aswell mines about 120mm by 700mm or sumit

Fu.ck me it's £20. Ngoing to break the bank is it lol. Ive got the aldi set and they're the best I've used.

Had the screwfix ones for years think they was £30ish for the 2 then.
Go for it marra

i just made 2 board mates up out of a roof tie, cost me nowt and is just as easy to use just do that spanky i used to have them props and if anything they just got in the way they were something else to bring in move about and take out again and you still have to hold the board whilst you fumble to get the props to bite

I've just picked them up, they have a hand pump thing that will do the last 6 inches or something, brand new fella bought them to board 'a' ceiling lol, said it took him no time lol didn't say I was a spread

I use props but them ime old, my boy puts 8x4s up on his own of steps with ease ile put a vid up next time we are doing one.

usually board 8x4 on my own but the other week i just thought about makeing it a bit easier for me self and made these up for a bit of roof strap laying about

I've just picked them up, they have a hand pump thing that will do the last 6 inches or something, brand new fella bought them to board 'a' ceiling lol, said it took him no time lol didn't say I was a spread

Well you wouldn't want to lie to the fella would you

These are handy - if ya cant make timber ones :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some made up like that from a metal shop stainless steel and solid as , this was about 6 years a go my dad got them made up never new they were a actual product never seen them before

Status
Not open for further replies.