Plasterboard nightmare

Members online

Took me a while to get used to decorating side for plastering as been used to putting grey side towards me,after nearly ten years.
Even though it was marked on the board .

It was always referred to as the ivory side for artexing.
sitting stevie wonder GIF by Paul McCartney

Think I said before. We boarded two lids , had a break and the lab said why does it say plaster other side. On the boards . Rang british gypsum they said it's been like that a while. 20 years ago ish.

20 years ago ish...
Tbh I’m glad this point came up in my small time on this forum
I started back when it was brown side, left (long story) came back years later got moaned at for boarding wrong way round, had argument, spred said it says it on the sheet “plaster other side”
I always until now thought I was mental and my memory was defunct.
Same as someone said other day about the moomins changed from fuzzy felts to cartoon and they thought they imagined it until I said it was fuzzy felts x

It's just the paper lapping over to the reverse side being the reason for plastering the white side.
it all started in the early 80s /bg installed new plant and the overlap on the boards was put on opposite side they coudlnt take the risk of the overlap coming unstuck so started stamping the board plaster other side only here endith the lesson tapit

it all started in the early 80s /bg installed new plant and the overlap on the boards was put on opposite side they coudlnt take the risk of the overlap coming unstuck so started stamping the board plaster other side only here endith the lesson tapit
That long ago?
I thought it was early 90s.