Plaster

How can I level newish plaster on reveals around patio doors ? Plaster looks like its dished?
I take it you mean plumb not level , id check what is out of plumb with a straight edge and spirit level first and see how much we are talking about , the whole wall will need skimming again and the angle beads will need to be done again if thats the cause of the problem .

The beads are slightly out about 2mm. I mean the reveals are out of square and there's a slight concave. Is there any way that I can improve it. Can I use easifill or over skim it?

dishes GIF

I take it you mean plumb not level , id check what is out of plumb with a straight edge and spirit level first and see how much we are talking about , the whole wall will need skimming again and the angle beads will need to be done again if thats the cause of the problem .
He means it been dished.

Dished.

Anyone

How can I level newish plaster on reveals around patio doors ? Plaster looks like its dished?
Do I need to pva before using easifill on bare plaster

No, you don't need to PVA before using Easifill.

Spoiler alert:

Easifill tends to shrink a bit, so you'll probably need to apply a layer, then sand it, then apply a second layer, then sand, then paint.

As others have already said - it depends on how badly dished it is. If there's more than a couple of mm gap when you hold a straight-edge against it, then it may need properly reskimming.

No, you don't need to PVA before using Easifill.

Spoiler alert:

Easifill tends to shrink a bit, so you'll probably need to apply a layer, then sand it, then apply a second layer, then sand, then paint.

As others have already said - it depends on how badly dished it is. If there's more than a couple of mm gap when you hold a straight-edge against it, then it may need properly reskimming.

Magic cream if it's more than a couple of mm.

Jointing compound doesn't shrink, trowels on easy and sands up spot on.

Course, by the time you've f**k*d about with it, you may as well have skimmed it but hey ho it has its uses.

Before I go about getting the reveals all sorted. I've found that troupret do a leveling kit for bumpy walls etc. Has any one used it?

the usual reason for dishing is when the plasterer has applied from frame to bead causing build up around the frame/window and also not flattened in. When you do apply the 'material of your choice', work vertically making sure you stay away from the high spots. Toupret exterior is a great product so you should be able to rely on it for quality.