Plaster stock

Members online

A builder I’m doing a job for has 50 bags in a container ready for the job. He’s had the merchants ringing asking if they can have some back for desperate customers. Madness.

Ordered 10 bags for delivery 3 weeks ago from a local merchant. Paid for them. Never turned up!! Called for a refund yesterday. Zero explanation or apology.

Your not wrong there with some I've come across
I used to have a smack head plasterer work for me, if I paid him on a Friday I wouldn’t see him till the following Wednesday. He’d graft like a mad man for 2 days to get gear money then f**k off for 5

Ordered 10 bags for delivery 3 weeks ago from a local merchant. Paid for them. Never turned up!! Called for a refund yesterday. Zero explanation or apology.
One of our local merchants is buying them third party from plasterers and all sorts and selling them at silly money

Aparently b&q got 10 pallets near me yesterday however the trade counter ring al there mates and it was gone in 1 hr ment to be 10 bags per customer 1 bloke walked out with a full pallet bad crack

Got a couple of bags in Higgins Wellingborough
BF625C54-FB44-4641-840A-6FCB960C43FB.jpeg
905A7914-0906-46C8-BA70-488ACDD073BC.jpeg

Drove 20 miles to pick up 2 bags. Limited to 2 per customer. Bloke in the merchants told me a plasterer drove to isle of sky to pick up 30 bags from jewson. Fffffs insanity

Drove 20 miles to pick up 2 bags. Limited to 2 per customer. Bloke in the merchants told me a plasterer drove to isle of sky to pick up 30 bags from jewson. Fffffs insanity
If your needing any bags I’ve got three multi in back of my van about a month left on them,I’m rendering for the next while f**k plastering!