Plaster shortage

Members online

If you have a specific problem and are happy to discuss this with us, please send us a DM with your contact details and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. We will then ensure that the relevant team is in touch to help you.

Your so full of s**t it's unreal!!!

If all your ever going to do is answer genuine questions like politicians there's absoloutley no point in replying!

So il make it simple for you in lamens terms reference your plaster boards they are now absoloutley awful don't hold there shape completely crumble when trying to cut with a knife or saw almost unfit for purpose!

The difference between yours and knaufs is night and day!

I don't need a pm thanks its an open forum im happy to take my reply on here nor do i want to give you a batch serial number bla bla bla!

Just be honest its really not that difficult!

If all your ever going to do is answer genuine questions like politicians there's absoloutley no point in replying!

So il make it simple for you in lamens terms reference your plaster boards they are now absoloutley awful don't hold there shape completely crumble when trying to cut with a knife or saw almost unfit for purpose!

I don't need a pm thanks its an open forum im happy to take my reply on here nor do i want to give you a batch serial number bla bla bla!

AGREE!!

Exactly, your plasterboard is awful now. Why? So s**t I'm almost tempted to buy a rasp... And I always laugh when I hear someone using one of them

If you have a specific problem and are happy to discuss this with us, please send us a DM with your contact details and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. We will then ensure that the relevant team is in touch to help you.
Its not a specific problem , bends , crumbly boards is one , the other is I don't know what a DM is lol
As I pointed out I go to wickes and get knauf, I've actually lost a week work about 2 years ago for refusing to put them up ,

Its not a specific problem , bends , crumbly boards is one , the other is I don't know what a DM is lol
As I pointed out I go to wickes and get knauf, I've actually lost a week work about 2 years ago for refusing to put them up ,
Here you go mate!

And for the record in your defence I have always suspected poor storage to be the no1 concern , wickes and bnq keep their products in better a environment than the likes of Travis and jewsons as I have never had a dodgy bag from wickes

I'm in Bedford and can tie my visit in with another activity , depending on location , no need for you to put yourself out , mine is a genuine comment and am totally impartial , I have an engineering background so won't take prisoners in the pursuit of knowledge

So how the fucck do u shave a board back if it’s a touch tight and y laugh if a dryliner has one.lol
If it needs a tiny bit shaved off I do it with a Stanley knife. Anyone I've seen use a rasp are slow, can't use a Stanley knife, and are poor at boarding. Maybe decent boarders use them but not in my experience. Usually s**t labourers who cut it wrong 50% of the time lol

If it needs a tiny bit shaved off I do it with a Stanley knife. Anyone I've seen use a rasp are slow, can't use a Stanley knife, and are poor at boarding. Maybe decent boarders use them but not in my experience. Usually s**t labourers who cut it wrong 50% of the time lol
I know a bloke who cracks out 2 and a half houses out a week on his tod and he uses a rasp,is he slow lol

My methods measure cut . Take 5 mm of . Fits everytime . Just need to know if it's me eyes or tape that's 5 mm out

I know a bloke who cracks out 2 and a half houses out a week on his tod and he uses a rasp,is he slow lol
Depends on size of the house. If it's all ok to fresh studwork at 1200 centers anyone could do that

E
My methods measure cut . Take 5 mm of . Fits everytime . Just need to know if it's me eyes or tape that's 5 mm out
Exactly. measure it, take a few mm off and cut it. It's not a job that you should be cutting boards wrong and needing a rasp unless the boards are bad quality which BG are

I see that @zombie gets your sense of humour john , I think the SAD is over the hill with all the nice sunshine

Jesus do I have to explain everything?
It's a boot, they want you to send them your boot. That way you won't be able to kick them for supplying shite material.

We told Jewsons that if a pack turns up with the pink chewing gum in the middle that we'd refuse delivery. I don't know if it's just coincidence but we've not had the pink shite since.

We
We told Jewsons that if a pack turns up with the pink chewing gum in the middle that we'd refuse delivery. I don't know if it's just coincidence but we've not had the pink shite since.

We refuse to use BG boards anymore they don't deserve the custom!

A knauf 9.5mm board holds its shape better than a BG 12.5mm board.

Absolute joke, knaufs are a pleasure to use by comparison as is there board adhesive!

We

We refuse to use BG boards anymore they don't deserve the custom!

A knauf 9.5mm board holds its shape better than a BG 12.5mm board.

Absolute joke, knaufs are a pleasure to use by comparison as is there board adhesive!

Agree. The bg 12.5 8x4 used to be solid. You could hold it from one end no issue n now they just bend and snap. The paper peels off. Cut like you’ve used a spoon to so it. Shite.

Only used the bg dab few times its wank n flash sets. Knauf gives plenty of time

Agree. The bg 12.5 8x4 used to be solid. You could hold it from one end no issue n now they just bend and snap. The paper peels off. Cut like you’ve used a spoon to so it. Shite.

Only used the bg dab few times its wank n flash sets. Knauf gives plenty of time

100%

This may be part of my problem , are you saying BG do white core , only seen pink