Plaster required Shropshire

Members online

No members online now.
Thats what I'm thinking,can someone let him down gently and tell him it will never kick off,especially now,country's been knocked back 10 years as it is.im not saying it isn't better etc but it will never take off on a big scale
Really busy tbh mate put on 2 pallets today got another 3 going to another job Thursday. Finished a 600m2 off yesterday which was started last Wednesday.
also while doing this iv completely ripped out a house ready for rewire replumb and plaster and all new woodwork kitchen and bathroom.
I’m not to busy at the minute.
also while running these jobs iv just sent out over £130k of quotes and just taken a book in for a job For June 2021

Also my dad is 60 and he has just done a 4 bed onto board on his own in 6 days 2 coats sanded and white washed with ceilings being pained all with airless systems. Which I don’t think is bad going.

Thats what I'm thinking,can someone let him down gently and tell him it will never kick off,especially now,country's been knocked back 10 years as it is.im not saying it isn't better etc but it will never take off on a big scale
It’s not better neither is taping or any board on a wall ! Solid walls have always been better for many reasons and stood the test of time!

Totally agree but unfortunately it’s not the way the building trade works now. Everything is speed and that’s why we went airless my dad is 60 like I said I’m 26 it’s only the 2 of us. But we can knock out 2 good size houses a week with paint aswell with the airless system it just works so much better for us. We are general builders and qualified sparks aswell so we offer a full service so we can’t be waiting round on jobs for stuff to dry etc. It’s gets sprayed on following morning completely dry ready for sand paint job done