Plaster on top of artex is coming off the walls help and advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me some of you guys on here talk s**t, all a battle about who knows most and who can come across the 'Alpha', ******* pathetic, Kev had an issue quite clearly with the spread he used, some of you gave the right answers to his questions and its sorted, hopefully his spread will rectify it for him, so shut your ******* pie holes and stop trying to be so macho.

I think of most tradesman as a bit like a bunch of thickos that go out on the piss on a Friday, listen to RnB and generally end up in Oceana and class that as a 'nightclub', few beers down ya neck and its all about whose hardest and who can push out ya pigeon chest the most, wankers. :D

p.s. Ive never bonded out artex prior to skimming in my life, total waste of time, even on the thickest/deepest artex.

**** me some of you guys on here talk s**t, all a battle about who knows most and who can come across the 'Alpha', ******* pathetic, Kev had an issue quite clearly with the spread he used, some of you gave the right answers to his questions and its sorted, hopefully his spread will rectify it for him, so shut your ******* pie holes and stop trying to be so macho.

I think of most tradesman as a bit like a bunch of thickos that go out on the piss on a Friday, listen to RnB and generally end up in Oceana and class that as a 'nightclub', few beers down ya neck and its all about whose hardest and who can push out ya pigeon chest the most, wankers. :D

and I thought most tradesmen were bronze heads with shades...

Bunch of thicko's, speak for yourself, bell end,:flapper:

Kev, I dunno what its like up your end but try checkatrade.com, its more of a southern thing and pretty massive down my way, best place to find a good tradesman IF you dont know someone by recommendation! :)

Have you done this yourself mate and made a feck of it. I do not think the plasterer would be best pleased you going behind his back like this, does he know.you have done this.

Eyup Kev, I have heard (on this site) paper mashy is a good alternative to gypsum, let us know how get on, :RpS_thumbup:

Kev, I dunno what its like up your end but try checkatrade.com, its more of a southern thing and pretty massive down my way, best place to find a good tradesman IF you dont know someone by recommendation! :)

I guess your not on it son..?

Son? I am as it happens Alf, but Im s**t and a stereo typical Harry Enfield Esc Tradesman just like you, so in theory I shouldnt be on it.

Henry - you think Kev did it himself?

If it is a reskim on a kitchen then your plasterer has to deal with old grease and from what i can see it is definitely silk paint on artex personally i would have put thistle bond-it on there and bonded it then skim.

Status
Not open for further replies.