Plaster needed

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just do ya crust in...
Work needed so you message them with a job and pay em wot they want nob heads dont get bk to carnt be that bothered about work...
Jog on son........

yes we were looking for work but to be honest we have been busy the last few days and i have only just checked my emails today regarding the work that you offered,i have just replied to you explaining that we have been busy.This site is not a plasterers helping other plasterers site its a site with a lot of small minded people that just because i did not reply to your email within a couple of days you broad cast the fact to the whole site!very professional!as you well know as a fellow plasterer when we are busy we are busy and yes that does mean that we can go a couple of days here and there without checking our emails!!

yes i thought that might have been the best you could have came up with..look im not here for a slagging match with other plasterers im here to earn a living just like the hundreds of other plasterers in this country..i dont know about you but im 39 not 21 and to be honest with you who ever you are you seriously need a reality check because this game is blood sweat and saw dust and after over 20 years in the game i really cant be f**cked to get into a world of piss takers who are probably fresh out of college using this site..thanks for the work offer and as you can tell from this message im not here to mess about with people im here to network with other plasterers just like you..:)

yes i thought that might have been the best you could have came up with..look im not here for a slagging match with other plasterers im here to earn a living just like the hundreds of other plasterers in this country..i dont know about you but im 39 not 21 and to be honest with you who ever you are you seriously need a reality check because this game is blood sweat and saw dust and after over 20 years in the game i really cant be f**cked to get into a world of piss takers who are probably fresh out of college using this site..thanks for the work offer and as you can tell from this message im not here to mess about with people im here to network with other plasterers just like you..:)

Here to network for work but too busy to check emails that surely u have on your phone if your networking? [emoji23]

Some people just love bum s*x.

Status
Not open for further replies.