plaster in the eye

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty34

skimmed a ceiling in the week ( over artex love it :RpS_angry: ) when in the middle of spreading the labourer distracts me , as i turn my head back up to the ceiling , i get a nice blob of multi right in the eye lol:rolleyes) so skimmed the ceiling with one eye , and when i woke up the following morning had a nice eye stuck shut with puss :RpS_scared: lol one of the many joys of the trade :RpS_sneaky: suppose it could've bn worse could've had puss in the japs eye , so every cloud and all that :RpS_thumbsup:

Horrible dose,needs washing out immediately,checking in the mirror and definitely dont stop working,

I ended up in hospital with it years back actually scratched my eyeball that bad they rinse it out with saline then they put this anisthetic stuff in there!! Good stuff instant relief :RpS_lol:

Yeah same as smother09 About ten years back I had it really bad went to hospital cleaned and creamed and had a eye patch on for 5 days cleaned and creamed it twice a day super careful after that :)

Done it a few times, sticks my head under a tap until its out, F the ceilings your vision is more important.

I did I once , pissing around skimming a bathroom ceiling a light, fan, light, fuse pull etc...got an eye full.. got to a and e had my eye washed out 15 times, eye lid inside out, litmus paper under my eye lid

I have done it several times,I remember getting a big dollop in my left eye,I washed it out thoroughly it was still stinging a bit and went to finish the ceiling,low and behold a big dollop in the right eye because I already couldn't see properly,it's not the best of feeling from what I remember nor is getting bonding in your hair and you don't notice till you get home:RpS_cursing: as said above if happens now fcuk the ceiling and get it washed out.!!

Iv done it three times. Always over stretching with stilts on full wack so I'm rite underneath my trowel. Been hospital two of them times n it sucks one of them times they were putting bits of paper under my eye lid to check ph levels were right. Stings like fok! Now my eyes get irritated so easily or maybe I'm mentally scarred from the dry eye torture

Same happened to me went to hospital and had eye washed out with 2ltrs of saline solution to bring pH level back down to 7 then given eye drops for a month.

done it a couple of times first time i diddnt go to the hospital other 2 times i did and ive scarred both eyes now the last time was not too long ago and i was blind completely for 2 days happened at the start of the set and cos im octagon hard i finished the set but by time id got to the hospital it was too late it had got behind the eye and everything they put a complete cover over both eyes to stop my good eye from being able to move cos my other eye witch was in quite a bad state will always follow the other, and thats why i was blind for 2 days.
wear glasses for lids now learnt me lesson but i have no doubts that one day ill forget the bring them in or something and thing ahh **** it its only a little bit and bang one in the eye again:RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.