Plaster Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked for a plaster on site once,think inking they wanted a plasterer ,I said I'm a plasterer but then he showed his cut finger,oops.

Someone asked for a plaster on site once,think inking they wanted a plasterer ,I said I'm a plasterer but then he showed his cut finger,oops.

You need to keep some of these on you John for times like that :RpS_thumbsup:

You need to keep some of these on you John for times like that :RpS_thumbsup:

Very good graphic designer lee

Still ain't got a clue what he's on about ffs :RpS_laugh:
@Fibrehand7 British Gypsum send me packets of these plasters out every week to give to my customers, because customers love to rub their hands on new plaster & as my plastering is that rough well it's down to me to heel their wounds :RpS_unsure:

On each job I always leave the customer a complimentary box of plasters, easi-fill & a roll of sandpaper :RpS_thumbsup:

If I cut myself at work I just suck the blood out till it stops then wrap some masking tape round it :RpS_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still ain't got a clue what he's on about ffs :RpS_laugh:
@Fibrehand7 British Gypsum send me packets of these plasters out every week to give to my customers, because customers love to rub their hands on new plaster & as my plastering is that rough well it's down to me to heel their wounds :RpS_unsure:

On each job I always leave the customer a complimentary box of plasters, easi-fill & a roll of sandpaper :RpS_thumbsup:

If I cut myself at work I just suck the blood out till it stops then wrap some masking tape round it :RpS_cool:

That's why your bread is well buttered....a true pro. There's a lot you can learn from Mr Nisus ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.