Pipe tubes.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all,

I've been debating for some time on wether to get a pipe tube for carrying beads, I usually only get 2.4s because the 3s I would have to put on roof an and tie down.

How many of you have one and actually use it and is it worth it?

Used to have it on a roof rack in the Berlingo. Now I have a swb semi hi top tranny so it goes inside

I fixed it to them using that steel banding with the holes in it. Wrap it round and put a bolt through.

I've had the square 3m aluminium one on my van ten years and used daily. The ends slide on and off with a chain atatchment, good for hiding cash from the missus too. :RpS_wink:

Used to have it on a roof rack in the Berlingo. Now I have a swb semi hi top tranny so it goes inside
@beddy exactly how fecking big was your Berlingo to get a three metre tube fixed to a roof rack in the back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a 2.4m jobby mate. Had 22 6x3 in the back once. On the headrests. Drove all the way to solihull with My mate telling me what was in my left side cus i couldn't see

Was a 2.4m jobby mate. Had 22 6x3 in the back once. On the headrests. Drove all the way to solihull with My mate telling me what was in my left side cus i couldn't see

Yeah, you were supposed to be going to Stratford. :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.