Pimlico Plumbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched that aswell,
the average plumber on there books earns 75 grand a year, and they get a van, holiday pay,pension
im in the wrong job.

Clay plasterer £165k, wouldnt get out of bed for £150k mate we have reputation's we are the artisans of the plastering world wow...not the G** sort you get on here, nice bloke but hey!:RpS_thumbup:

Thats copy right clay monster and you didnt ask me so back the fcuk off...............:RpS_angry:

Thats copy right clay monster and you didnt ask me so back the fcuk off...............:RpS_angry:

artisan my my, sound like this forum is getting to you i think you need to come over to the man hug section and chill out spunky and RS are doing well now...and breath :RpS_lol:

If thats true, I'm on your next course...unless....the courses are where your money comes from....:RpS_wink:

hey ceevee how synical :rolleyes) when can i book you in?

would be worth a look though there is a movement towards clay plasters :RpS_thumbup:

artisan my my, sound like this forum is getting to you i think you need to come over to the man hug section and chill out spunky and RS are doing well now...and breath :RpS_lol:

sorry marra just had a wobble, im back in control now..........in through the nose and out through the mouth

it says on there website, they carry out general building works also and carry out plastering and floor screed at £80 plus vat per hour
and 130 per hour on Saturdays :-0

it says on there website, they carry out general building works also and carry out plastering and floor screed at £80 plus vat per hour
and 130 per hour on Saturdays :-0

clay plaster £100 per meter and we clean up after ourselves, materials are extra. OAP's £125 per meter cause they keep yer talking.

:RpS_scared:how much on a sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.