pike anglers

I used to fish
Once I gutted a pike - I mean I struck so late the treble hook was way way down inside. Pulled all it’s insides out getting the hook out. I actually felt bad (15 yrs old) doubt it Survived bowel surgery on the river bank?
I think you should only fish if you gonna eat it now so imo if your fishing to eat it then it don’t matter if you use one, two or three treble hooks

I used to fish
Once I gutted a pike - I mean I struck so late the treble hook was way way down inside. Pulled all it’s insides out getting the hook out. I actually felt bad (15 yrs old) doubt it Survived bowel surgery on the river bank?
I think you should only fish if you gonna eat it now so imo if your fishing to eat it then it don’t matter if you use one, two or three treble hooks

Dint think we’re at the stage where we need to eat pike Monkey. Treble hooks are about increasing your odds of getting a hold, so not particularly sporting in the sense of the word.

I grew up in what once was a spa town. They had a lake and when they opened the pits it created pits in the local lake . All killed the spring water people came from all over for
Screenshot_20200827-202815_Samsung Internet.jpg