piece of cake

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
church said:
can i have a sticker

IT doesn't sound like your going to get one, I'll see if we can get some stickers from Mid-Essex Gravel ;)

Well done Rich, I hope this doesn't mean your going to stop talking to us "hand applied" spreads :-\

andy if you want i got a mate whose got a zp3 he dont use ideal for sand + cement site mix think he wants a grand for it

essexandy said:
church said:
can i have a sticker

IT doesn't sound like your going to get one, I'll see if we can get some stickers from Mid-Essex Gravel ;)

Well done Rich, I hope this doesn't mean your going to stop talking to us "hand applied" spreads :-\

Worth a try tho

who said that ???

Well done rich good to hear your doing well .where was my sticker less do I get it if I paint my machine orange !!!!!

fair play rich are you spraying the gear thick one coat or having thick beads ....can you spray it in two passes?................can i have a sticker now :)

Well done rich your now a member of the elite crew of machine spreads that means you ain't got to waste your time in the general plastering section anymore lol

really glad it all went ok mate

What gennie did you buy rich I've had 1 on hire but really want my own but never heard a lot about the sjl demo or weather it would power the m-tech

southernmonkey said:
Well done rich your now a member of the elite crew of machine spreads that means you ain't got to waste your time in the general plastering section anymore lol

really glad it all went ok mate

lol thanks mate.

Have woke up this morning andit is belting down with rain ......... oh dear ....... gutted.

pwi said:
What gennie did you buy rich I've had 1 on hire but really want my own but never heard a lot about the sjl demo or weather it would power the m-tech

I got the sjl genny mate.

pm simply or monkey for deatails

rich

Less I can't believe you don't remember me I was the really good looking scottish bloke who you said was the best sprayer you had ever seen !!!!!!!!!!lol

goody said:
how did the scratch go rich.....did it take longer than 2 hours?? :)

hello mate yeah it took about 4 hours.......... it was tipping down with rain and the presto was way to soft and we had sparyed it on way to thick lol.

still a lesson learned but it looks good

rich

Status
Not open for further replies.