piece of cake

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
Tuned up on site today unloaded the machine and genny,covered the windows and had some snack.

Everything went perfectly and we sprayed, ruled and spatted off 60m2 of marmorit in 90 minutes. Not a world record but for our first day I am well chuffed.

The only problem I can see was we sprayed it way to thick, It didnt sag luckily but I am sure all that comes with practice.

Big thanks to Stu and Paul both have been fantastic.

I am well impressed with the machine and looking forward to tomorrow :)

Rich

Thanks guys.

I am well chuffed. If the whole house was beaded im sure we could have sprayed the whole house in a day .... thats a 3 bed detached house....its not huge @ 150m2 but compare that with sand cement

aah. youll have to let us know when you do a top coat with regards to finishing in time for rubbing/finishing etc.

steve cov said:
aah. youll have to let us know when you do a top coat with regards to finishing in time for rubbing/finishing etc.

the product is on the wall and ruled off ... only have to rub it back tomorrow so will take about 2 hours to finish it tomorrow.

Church ... stop being silly.... ivory :)

technicianman said:
well done rich i told you it would be ok.... And well done to stu and paul

Thanks Les .... Im well into it now. how you getting on with my switch ????

steve cov said:
what have you got to do to it tomorrow then rich?

Just have to I section and rub back 2-3 mm mate then its finished

I was only asking :'( wish i hadn't of bothered now, i try and take a intrest and i get told off

worth mentioning that the dryer the spray going on the wall the harder it is to scratch back......always a tendency to put it on nice and firm so you can rule it there and then but it's best when the ribbon sags a bit first that way the material hangs for longer so wet edges arent such a problem between lifts etc ;)

we have done the switch for you .. stu will fit yours for you for free mate your g4 will be a g4 light 11 super now mate ..ps i will send you down your new pft van sticker showing that you,v been properly trained

Had no issues at all mate apart from putting it on the wall to thick ..... and getting it a bit wet to start with.

I filled 2 gorrilla buckets at the top of the scaffold lol but used it all beading so in the end didnt waste any :).

Church Im sorry my lovely I didnt mean to tell you off x x x

technicianman said:
we have done the switch for you .. stu will fit yours for you for free mate your g4 will be a g4 light 11 super now mate ..ps i will send you down your new pft van sticker showing that you,v been properly trained

LOL nice one :)

Oh and my compresser is wired back to front ... you switch it off to turn it on and vice versa lol

this switch now allows rich to go from hand and auto and off with is water pump ... we used to have to change the plug round to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.