Pics from todays job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing some work in an old cottage local to me and the developer wanted to plant some oak timber over the heads of the windows for a bit of character, he couldnt do this as the wall plates are really low, so ive made some out of board and multi finish. Pics below.

I must say Noel that looks really impressive, credit where credits due

Nice work mate. Done a few of these in a cottage last year. Pics are on post somewhere. Used board and bonding though. Not any multi. Amazing what can be done using plaster

Great work there.
Never would have thought about printing multi myself. Will have to give it a go sometime.
What did you use for release agent and colouring?
It looks tops very realistic.

Been doing some work in an old cottage local to me and the developer wanted to plant some oak timber over the heads of the windows for a bit of character, he couldnt do this as the wall plates are really low, so ive made some out of board and multi finish. Pics below.

Nice job :)

Im not havin it!!

They are timber,, trick photography..???:RpS_unsure::RpS_sneaky:....:RpS_lol:

looks magic mate:RpS_thumbup:

@Danny its not really my strong point mate if im honest, Id feel a bit awkward, feel free to do what you do though bud. No need to send freebies, id only sell them on EBay :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody good that! So it's just multi laid on thick over p-board stamped with a wood grain stamp and detailed then coloured after, yes? Good job again

@Hicky sorry don't know why but I've only just noticed this thread.
This is real quality work, equal to anything I've ever seen on here before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.