Picking up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkillie

Hi guys do any of youse feel the domestics are picking up, i started back on the 4th and averaged over 1 call a day since for re skims, hope it,s a sign were moving again ;D

I was thinking the same, I had 6 enquires from monday to saturday! havent had that many in a week for f**k knows how long! nothing today though!

Things still a little slow down my end,i got work for the next 3 weeks only.Had a few calls this last week but not as many as id like if im honest

i never get more than three weeks booked up, but i never have a day off, its like people wont wait more than a month. every man and his dog is a plasterer were i live though :D

kirk johnstone said:
i never get more than three weeks booked up, but i never have a day off, its like people wont wait more than a month. every man and his dog is a plasterer were i live though :D

Same here, if its an existing customers wanting something new doing, they understand and are willing to wait.

But the ones who stripped the wall paper off yesterday want it skimming by the end of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.