Pft swing gun

Members online

No members online now.

themucky1

Just wanting some advice from the Pft lads, have any of you ever used the swing gun for thin coat work? Was thinking of putting the swing gun on my Monojet with a slow Rotar and stator and possibly using a vmeko compressor for a decent spray pattern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the ritmo I use it on speed zero so you could working flat out lol

I didn't mean for texture coat I meant for base coat work

yes ive used a texture gun which is similar spraying base coat. Do a search on youtube ritmo spraying marmorit and u will see it

yes ive used a texture gun which is similar spraying base coat. Do a search on youtube ritmo spraying marmorit and u will see it
Think you mean the one with guns and roses on it. Hard to get at times that one.

No I've got one can't remember the price but I needed a remote lead and that was £150 ish

I was under the impression you got a whole kit including the nozzles an cleaning brushes ect with the remote lead in the box no need for extras? Wouldn't the machine cut out from shutting the air off then?

Now there's a story the lead was about 25 m long the ritmo I had at the time spayed 15 m so I cut in down to suit and now with the new ritmo goes 25 m it was a bit short lol

I've seen that vid before but decided against the jerset as I was only looking for the thin coat gun hence the swing gun with the different size nozzles ect