pft service cost

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

i know its a difficault one to answer but what is a rough cost of a service /look over a g5 so its all up and running sweet??

Same as a car depends when it was last serviced and if it was done properly, how much it's done since then, what ware parts need replacing, like Gibbo says "Bell em up".

look for a dealer closest to you if your gonna drive it there.Or you could get it collected on a pallet. PFT ar in Scotland, Rotheringham, Essex and we r based in Swansea

panic over its been sold it was on ebay for 1800 buy it now but listed under plaster pump and had been on for ten days and i was suprised no one had hit the buy it now. so thought id be in with a bargin and i was waiting for him to answer some questions i sent him ie how old and when was it last serviced not that i know alot about machines but i thought if its serviced regularley then surley it cant be that shagged as i really would like one but money is tight and dont want to buy one that is only going to last a week and cost me loads in repairs and parts. he never got back to me the tosser just makes me wonder if it was f+cked.thats why i wanted to know a rough price as i thought if i buy it for 1800 chuck it in for a service it could of been a cheap machine but like i said he didnt reply to my emails w**ker :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.