Pft Powercoat Ritmo 208m2 hit vid

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool video ! hopefully u gt my msgs this morning stevo. Are we doing much this week or we back on it when you get back next week havent got my phone mate

How many people were on that a half decent spread would skim one of those rooms in two sets

Great Job Currier!!

Builderboi - Get in touch with me and I will get someone to contact you ref Knauf MP Finish..... (same as anyone else interested in the product)

Paul (PFT Official) above, or any of the PFT Guys, will be able to help with the PFT Machine (as demo's on the vid). Where are you based anayway?

I am sure Currier will be able to answer questions, as posted above...

All the best

Richard Lord
Knauf Aquapanel Specification Manager
rlord@knauf.co.uk
or feel free to PM me on here (you need a minimum number of posts to be able to PM on the forum)

Cool video ! hopefully u gt my msgs this morning stevo. Are we doing much this week or we back on it when you get back next week havent got my phone mate

Rick ring my old man's house 01634 372924 he will know the game plan better then me.

Did you see ur on the credits for the vid:RpS_thumbsup:

How many people were on that a half decent spread would skim one of those rooms in two sets
2+1

Best start spraying before 10am next time and do 2 hits if these half decent spreads ever turn up on the same site. Luckly thats yet to ever happen

Nice video , was that it for the day or did you put anymore on ?
On this sort of work if we got in early and did a good shift then two hits is possible for 2+1

For a easy day, day in day out you could do 100m per spread plus a lab for the machine. so 3+1 = 300m 4+1=400m2

Curry. Not in anyway criticising coz it's alright what you've done. But I do agree with spunky to an extent. With those sort of runs a 2-1 could do those 2 rooms by hand. Albeit it's a lot easier to spray. Do you not think a second hit in the afternoon, maybe just a small one so you can pack up at the same time would make it more worthwhile. Not even half the first hit would make a nice profit by the end of the week. That's what a lot of people do with mp75 aswell. Your profit is in the afternoon. And makes a machine even more worthwhile also

yea nice 1 good tune too.:RpS_thumbsup: I am picking phone up today ill send you my new number this afternoon. I am out with hayley today its our 4year anniversary :) doing a day out, I am around as from 2moz onwards if you are working Speak to u bit later mate

Curry. Not in anyway criticising coz it's alright what you've done. But I do agree with spunky to an extent. With those sort of runs a 2-1 could do those 2 rooms by hand. Albeit it's a lot easier to spray. Do you not think a second hit in the afternoon, maybe just a small one so you can pack up at the same time would make it more worthwhile. Not even half the first hit would make a nice profit by the end of the week. That's what a lot of people do with mp75 aswell. Your profit is in the afternoon. And makes a machine even more worthwhile also

I have done this for 2 days waiting for the ritmo to become available. 200m is possible by hand in a 2+1 gang but its a bit of a killer and definatly not somethung I want to put my body through for the next 30 years.

2 hits is on the cards. Not on this job though as its a ******* to get to ( m25 means a 5 hour avarage travel time)

If we digged somewhere was on site and spraying by 8 then I woukd be wanting 2 hits

yea nice 1 good tune too.:RpS_thumbsup: I am picking phone up today ill send you my new number this afternoon. I am out with hayley today its our 4year anniversary :) doing a day out, I am around as from 2moz onwards if you are working Speak to u bit later mate

Not a problem Ricky. We are off to Parex till friday night but Ross is about. Will let u know more later

Status
Not open for further replies.