pft monojet

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
Just bought a second hand monojet off ebay for £1750 ........

thanks to monkey and simply for their help, I am sure I will put business your way soon.

Just need to work out where I can get it serviced in the plymouth area and how to use it lol.

yeah ebay £1750 not sure if thats a good price ...... should have bought yours really as i need a genny now ..... gulp

hire a genny when u need it from aplant its £90 a week, and theirs a good mate of mine hes one of the best and fastest spreads ive ever seen well hes been using machines for 15 years and hes now gone into the servicing and being a rep for them, hes in st austell with regards to the pumps cornwall pumps and motor rewinds sort them out and they are in st autell aswell. nice machine i was watching that one and u got it for a nice price

thank you naz ..... can he teach me how to set it up etc. I have done plenty of spraying but nothing the machine end.

cheers

yeah he will sort u out, what he dont know about machines u could write on a pube

rich i emailed this lad a few times and he told me he was having serious problems with backfills either the water pump is worn or he thought someones hit the hopper with the van and he cant get a good dry feed of mix ???.......how long ago did you buy it mate ?

if there's water filling up into the top part of the hopper it's not a worn water pump, or a shortage of powder dropping down, correct me if im wrong but the worm is worn and is not clearing the material at the same rate as its been added therefore overflowing surely?? ???

spunky said:
rich i emailed this lad a few times and he told me he was having serious problems with backfills either the water pump is worn or he thought someones hit the hopper with the van and he cant get a good dry feed of mix ???.......how long ago did you buy it mate ?

you cock lol

Seriously though the mono is a good machine its a piece of p1ss to use, just make sure the motor is turning the right way or the hopper does fill with water, done that a few times when i first had mine. get a marker pen and put an F and an R on the red switch so the lab knows which is which.

richardbrown said:
Just bought a second hand monojet off ebay for £1750 ........

thanks to monkey and simply for their help, I am sure I will put business your way soon.

Just need to work out where I can get it serviced in the plymouth area and how to use it lol.

I'll service it for you Rich. Is it anything like a Yamaha DT 175 MX?

make sure you keep filters clean and you can get backfills with s**t in the solenoid

you can put a f and an r on the switch but depending on where your getting power from depends on what way the switch goes, you may use 1 genny and the switch has to be turned to the left but could use a different genny next time and it needs to be turned to the right , it all depends on the polarity of the power source .....have fun lol

perhaps we should paul lol

southernmonkey said:
you can put a f and an r on the switch but depending on where your getting power from depends on what way the switch goes, you may use 1 genny and the switch has to be turned to the left but could use a different genny next time and it needs to be turned to the right , it all depends on the polarity of the power source .....have fun lol

perhaps we should paul lol
I didn't know that explains quite a few cock ups lol

you need to be a bit carefull doing that grand as you can end up blowing s**t straight into the solenoid valve , not saying you cant do it but not sure i'd recommend it ,

Status
Not open for further replies.