Ich bin so schon
Ich bin so doll
Ich bin der Anton aus Tirol
Meine Gigaschlanken Wadeln
San der Wahnsinn für die Madeln
Mei Figur a Wunder der Natur

Anton Anton Anton :D

Prost:birra:

Why did they not sheet up before making that mess?? Plus for such a blunt looking chisel it looked ok ?? Ive just got a hilti breaker that plugs in to customers electric no need for a compressor and as it's hilti it does the job(y)

It was only sposed to be the odd meter here an there, but more kept coming off. i was in the zone. i dont mind getting on my hands and knees for a bit of cleaning either

It was only sposed to be the odd meter here an there, but more kept coming off. i was in the zone. i dont mind getting on my hands and knees for a bit of cleaning either
It wasn't a dig pal !!? I didn't slagged it off either if you read my post proprely had I been called Gareth Bale ? You wouldnt have spat your chips out?? f**k sake I tag you regular on machine stuff to make a sale etc

It wasn't a dig pal !!? I didn't slagged it off either if you read my post proprely had I been called Gareth Bale ? You wouldnt have spat your chips out?? f**k sake I tag you regular on machine stuff to make a sale etc
Are u drunk tonight or got ur beeriod. Chill winston i was only hackin offf

Are u drunk tonight or got ur beeriod. Chill winston i was only hackin offf
12809592_1108330682563359_5256766607853317362_n.jpg

I'd be interested.
How come they are so expensive if they aren't as good?

If the render is coming off like in that video they are good because its light and you have a long reach. They are more for removing old plaster inside.
I think there is a more powerful one for exterior
If it dont need much persuasion id use this otherwise i use the bosch or hilti.
TBH if it does need a good wack to get it off I'll jus go over it with HP12. If its not falling off it stays. Bbrraaaaapp

Oh b*ll***s to that.
Yet another massive learning curve just like the machines...v meko, 400, zrx2000, 3 litre, 500psi F*****g rs turbo xs 5bb 150 brake 100 lpm cp9 lk402 bla di bla BLAH BLAH!!

I'll hire a bosch.

If you allready had the v meko for texturing it would be worth a look. the bosch is good bit of kit and 5 kg is ample.