PFT G4 for spraying roughcast/ spatter coat

Members online

Rend Master

Hi , has anyone ever used a pft g4 for spraying roughcast I’m using Krend k1 on these houses .
Any help on these products I’m using won’t be changed so anyone with experience on the roughcasting with the G4 would be great.
Thanks

Spray, rule and spat neat, change RS to D 4-3 and adjust water accordingly. Spray two tight passes of texture in a circular motion, 10-12mm cap with the air pulled back slightly more than usual.
That's a lot of f**k**g about tbh. With the ritmo it's just go to speed 5or6 10mm cap and water to 75to100. But it's good to get 2 machines on the go. One spraying and ruling. And then the 2nd machine roughcasting. Do a lot of m2 in a day. But most don'thave that option. Tbh

That's a lot of f**k**g about tbh. With the ritmo it's just go to speed 5or6 10mm cap and water to 75to100. But it's good to get 2 machines on the go. One spraying and ruling. And then the 2nd machine roughcasting. Do a lot of m2 in a day. But most don'thave that option. Tbh

I have 2 G4 machines . Are they still ok to use or am I better but a ritmo as well

Not really, Its two nuts to change an RS over and the G4 is twice as quick at both applying the backing and the texture, the higher air output means you can keep the speed for texturing relatively high with the G4.

Not really, Its two nuts to change an RS over and the G4 is twice as quick at both applying the backing and the texture, the higher air output means you can keep the speed for texturing relatively high with the G4.
Don't have a g4 tbh. So when u change the r@s do u have to clear out the mixing chamber and re set it. I don't like taking off the r@s off the ritmo. But might be easier on the g4. A c**t on the diesel machine to do. Tbh

You just turn the starwheel off and run it for 20 seconds and its empty. Quick rinse to flush the RS through and away you go. ritmos easy to change, everythings minature lol