Peugeot boxer vans

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

Just seeing if anyone on here has a peugeot boxer van 07 onwards and if so how much do you rate the, as seen a mwb high roof on a 12 plate for sale and thinking of going for it as due new van

Just seeing if anyone on here has a peugeot boxer van 07 onwards and if so how much do you rate the, as seen a mwb high roof on a 12 plate for sale and thinking of going for it as due new van
Got an 08, ok but not great , hard to say which other is better.

I've got one but 06plate mines been a cracker I would defo get another one the only prob with peugeots is the electrics pretty renowned

I've got one but 06plate mines been a cracker I would defo get another one the only prob with peugeots is the electrics pretty renowned
The heaters are terrible,keep breaking down, mine only works on high setting,had it renewed a yr ago. Not much power in mine, struggles reversing up slopes

The old saying goes "If its got tits or tyres, you got trouble"
Look in the hard shoulder and you will see 2 year old cars broken down and 20 year old cars broken down. vans are a gamble, Ive had a vauxhall vivaro 04 plate, now with 143k on the clock and havent spent more than £700 in repairs in 4 years. Used to have a boxer, great to drive

Well just bought it Peugeot boxer l2 h2 12 plate only issue done 72000 miles but only do 6000 a year so will equal out , will be sad to see my see my Renault master go but it's 10 years old and showing it's had hard times 8 years from me

Well just bought it Peugeot boxer l2 h2 12 plate only issue done 72000 miles but only do 6000 a year so will equal out , will be sad to see my see my Renault master go but it's 10 years old and showing it's had hard times 8 years from me
How much?

£8495 good price for van 1 1/5 years old
Sounds ok, the vary so much in price, both mine new in 08 as the crash came and money was tight so got it on hp for a year then paid it back on a cheaper bank loan, second hand is much better, best of luck with it, are you vat rgd, that's what puts me off not been vat rgd

Status
Not open for further replies.