Petrol drill

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen one before, but at least it comes with a 'free' whisk. How very generous :RpS_thumbup:
Would sooner plug into the customers electric for nowt as well :RpS_biggrin:

Not sure if they would let it on site in houses coz of the fumes and fire risk you know what H&S are like also on domestics, doubt anyone would like the smell in their house.

I thought the same. Just interested to see others views on it.

The only use I could see for it was knocking up render outside on site, no trailing leads etc.

Then again with the price of petrol its deffo cheaper to plug in to someone else's supply.

I want a ride on mixer(bit like a fork lift) with two big whisk attachments ,I would do the labouring and drop in a mixed pallet of hardwall to the lads every hour..

Got one very similar to that one, got to admit it's one of the most useful tools we have bought, wish I had of had that when I was doing a lot of dabbing.
Use it for mixing skim on one off small jobs, ie garage conversions, mixes tubs of joint cement, tubs of bonding for dabbing, change the whisk for a very long drill bit and drill holes

Got one very similar to that one, got to admit it's one of the most useful tools we have bought, wish I had of had that when I was doing a lot of dabbing.
Use it for mixing skim on one off small jobs, ie garage conversions, mixes tubs of joint cement, tubs of bonding for dabbing, change the whisk for a very long drill bit and drill holes
bet thats funny to see when the drill bites :RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.