Permashape my a***

Members online

No members online now.

Rhamill

Getting a nick out of the front of my trowel this morning using a whetstone, only a little bit of pressure and the f*cker snapped off and hit me in the face. Never seen or heard of this happening before, it was baltic on site this morning, maybe the metal weakened by the cold. Anyone had this?

Attachments

• ECA54B52-9FD2-4229-B065-90FDD5A563B9.jpeg
    ECA54B52-9FD2-4229-B065-90FDD5A563B9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 150
Getting a nick out of the front of my trowel this morning using a whetstone, only a little bit of pressure and the f*cker snapped off and hit me in the face. Never seen or heard of this happening before, it was baltic on site this morning, maybe the metal weakened by the cold. Anyone had this?

Atleast it’s only a trowel. Took a hammer to a bit of plastic pipe sticking out the wall other week and it flew up and chipped my front tooth!

Be decent above door frames at least!

Chinky Steele mt’s ss are shite I use carbon much better

Chinky Steele mt’s ss are shite I use carbon much better

What carbon trowel do you use? Marshalltown? Thinking of giving them a go, heard they’re much better when broken in. Had a Nela carbon but didn’t rate it

What carbon trowel do you use? Marshalltown? Thinking of giving them a go, heard they’re much better when broken in. Had a Nela carbon but didn’t rate it
I use mt extra lite for skimming a lot easier on the wrist then a ss. But use ss for rendering