Per hour plastering jobs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been looking at what companies are offering as an hourly rate. Must be cis reg,own van and tools,must be fully exp in all aspects,will be req to pick up mats from building suppliers. £6.00 per hour! WTF!!!!!! you get more than that working in Mc Donalds!
These emp agencies are takin the piss too!

The trouble is the job has been down graded to semi skilled with most work being skimming which you can pick up in a couple of months. Whats the % of spreads on this forum who can go onto any site and pick up their trowel and do any task from grano to fibre, what do you think 30%.
I am not knocking the skimmers as we have all got to earn a living, but this could have been a great country to live in with only 50 million people, no traffic queues, no nhs waiting list, no housing storage, and more jobs than people and no f**** agenties taking a piece of the cake

Most jobs on the job centre is a £10 per hour I think that is poor rate for a skilled trade , but hey oh that's life. Paul 1-80m2 is shite if that's the rate there paying that's the rate we take or leave.

paul, remember that video i sent you the other day? maybe you could do that to the owner of the agency lol

I think Ive had enough. It will only get worse.Agencies will soon have it all sewn up. The gov has been trying to force subbies onto the books for years now and they will get their way in the end.

remember most adds said no agencies?i hate agencies taking over half our hourly rate!greedy f**k**s look in thier car parks sporrts cars top of range motors which we buy for them never again!!ive seen sdds £10 per hour for plasterer or painter or DUMPER driver!!going driving!

christ,your a doom merchant

just telling the truth owls ,it is only going to get worse,more red tape,less work,recession getting worse,more people undercutting at ridiculous rates,just read all these threads on from plasterers all over the country regarding pricing/recession/lack of work/ plasterers putting leaflets thro doors etc etc one theme in common it is getting worse and this is only march ,if people are quiet now no work on/phone not ringing etc what will it be like in the winter.all best hector

just telling the truth owls ,it is only going to get worse,more red tape,less work,recession getting worse,more people undercutting at ridiculous rates,just read all these threads on from plasterers all over the country regarding pricing/recession/lack of work/ plasterers putting leaflets thro doors etc etc one theme in common it is getting worse and this is only march ,if people are quiet now no work on/phone not ringing etc what will it be like in the winter.all best hector

The truth hurts... you tell em 2.47..........:RpS_thumbup:

£6 an hour people must be willing to working for it,

Last edited:
was working on hotel few years ago an this prick superviser/**** was bragging about his firm hiring cheap spreads plumbers etc.i said yeah great init?will you still be fuking smiling when they get your job i said?you got it little while later found out he wasnt laughing anymore pole got his job!!!!!

Romanians taken all the fish from the canals in Ireland. Who the fcuk would eat a tench/Rudd from a stagnant canal :RpS_crying:

Scum

Irish.dont get me started on romainians!!went t belfast a while ago seemed to be one on every fuking corner in city begging!!thier minted.do you remember they moved loadvof em in terrace while back?a whole fuking row of em?least locals kicked off over here we would have just bent over!mind you tho good job they dont plaster!lol

Domestic cleaner get £9 an hour in Liverpool. And that cleaning is what you do AFTER you have skimmed the customers lid, Piss take..........

Status
Not open for further replies.