pebbledashing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
got a bit of pebbledashing to do for first time in years soon.dont get a lot of call for it nowadays

what mix ratio would you go in at would you go in at same as plain face rendering or a bit keaner i was thinking 3-1 scratch coat decent amount of waterproofer to kill suction,and a 4-1 butter coat and a bit of plasticiser in.
what do lads recon

think he means dry dash buffalo in that case i would do 4.1 scratch plenty of w/p topcoat of 6.1.1 lime some do 5.1.1 but prefer it a bit weaker on dashing

buffalo said:
for wet dash wud mix 1 cement/1dash stone/1 p/sand
Is that what you use for wet dash? Too much binder in that mix for my liking it would go lumpy and the dash would'nt spread so well, the sand and cement should be just holding the limestone together so its quite wet and the stone spread evenly, If thats how you do it fair enough mate

pftmonojetman said:
buffalo said:
for wet dash wud mix 1 cement/1dash stone/1 p/sand
Is that what you use for wet dash? Too much binder in that mix for my liking it would go lumpy and the dash would'nt spread so well, the sand and cement should be just holding the limestone together so its quite wet and the stone spread evenly, If thats how you do it fair enough mate

last time i done wet dash i think the mix i done was 10 stone 1 sand 1 cement 1 lime .

10 stone 1 sand 1 cement 1 lime I bet that looked nice the mix we use is 3x2x1 stone sand cement and a shovel oh lime proper mix

Status
Not open for further replies.