Paying tradesmen cash in hand morally wrong, says Tory c**t

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny innit, that 13 trillion pound tax dodge they've recently discovered is directly linked to trades people :RpS_scared:

The people they should be going after for not declaring cash jobs are firemen for undercutting & stealing timeserved tradesmens work to top up their wages on their REST days!!
Also people on the dole doing cash jobs!

They can't blame tradesmen for being paid in cash.
Just because it's cash doesn't mean it won't be declared!

What about Market stalls & burger vans do they receive a cheque for 2 pounds of bananas? Or a cheeseburger?

So they trust the fruit & veg man on the market & the burger van for declaring every penny they get handed?
But they don't trust tradesmen??
That's rite blame us for the countries problems :RpS_laugh:

If it's under £500 I ask for cash , does that make me tax dodger I dont think so, c unts just want more control of the serfs
been the working man. We all know who are the real tax dodgers are, but there daves mates so nothing ever gets sorted.

I'm sure if you offered any of these corrupt bastards a 20% discount for cash they would bite the feckin hand off you!! Expenses fiddling cheeky coont:RpS_angry:,

Last edited:
Last time I had a 'discussion' with my local tax office, they told me there's nowt wrong with cash, so long as you declare it. I have NEVER offered a discount for cash, nor have I ever asked for cash. Some customers dangle it as a carrot and if they believe that my price has been discounted because of that, that's up to them :RpS_thumbup:

Last time I had a 'discussion' with my local tax office, they told me there's nowt wrong with cash, so long as you declare it. I have NEVER offered a discount for cash, nor have I ever asked for cash. Some customers dangle it as a carrot and if they believe that my price has been discounted because of that, that's up to them :RpS_thumbup:

come on squeaky are you on the Cidre already :RpS_lol:

i was erm...'passing' a burger van on my way to find my nearest salad shop for some dinner last week and got talking to the bloke who owned it. he openly admitted 'its all cash so i can put through as little as i want, which i do'

Alright if you dont wish to pay in cash then do a cash transfer into my bank acount simple but dont give payment by cheque for fecks sake .

i was erm...'passing' a burger van on my way to find my nearest salad shop for some dinner last week and got talking to the bloke who owned it. he openly admitted 'its all cash so i can put through as little as i want, which i do'

PASSING a burger van lmao :RpS_laugh:

Quality avitar Nisus.....PMSL.........bloody southern mud slinger..........:RpS_thumbup:

I was passing lee. He offered me a sausage bacon and egg baguette with red sauce and I said no thanks mate. I'm off to buy a lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion sandwhich on 2 slices of unbuttered wholegrain bread

I was passing lee. He offered me a sausage bacon and egg baguette with red sauce and I said no thanks mate. I'm off to buy a lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion sandwhich on 2 slices of unbuttered wholegrain bread

Did you then get a full fat coke.......or did you do what most fat birds do in Mcdonalds and get the fried butty and then a coke zero as a token gesture??. Bubbles will back me up on this cos he does a couple of shifts At Maccy D's.....Have you seen his stars??????

Now we are instructed that paying cash to builders and cleaners to reduce tax is 'not moral'. Actually there is no such thing as being 'not moral' but immoral. These morons cannot even speak the Queen's grammar to make their point. What is 'moral' about not paying tax? It is every ciitizen's duty to avoid paying as much tax as possible, to keep it out of the hands of this hideous, ghastly political class of illiterates and money wasters with their crooked scams. Only just over a hundred years ago, Income Tax was was regarded as an exception in time of war, not a bloody elite's divine right. What about the illicit sixty trillions of pounds, they have filched away from the scams they have wielded against us? Scams like global warming or bankrupting nations and peoples to asset strip their national and private, in pursuit of personal wealth and in an attempt to turn the globe into a Banker run Soviet serfdom? Al Capone and Corleone Family were saints compared to these scumbags.

Well, seeing as i don't have a visa machine or take cheques......It simply has to be cash. I don't like to think of myself as morally wrong, just a total c**t lol

Er...coz i don't. I had a cheque bounce for 3 grand years ago. So, my policy and terms of business, is NO cheques. Simples

Status
Not open for further replies.