Patching up after rewire.

Martin001

Hi all,
Need to patch up the whole house after re wire. My understanding is that bonding cannot be applied to an external wall because it won’t dry out. Should I use hardwall instead?

Hi all,
Need to patch up the whole house after re wire. My understanding is that bonding cannot be applied to an external wall because it won’t dry out. Should I use hardwall instead?
Use sand and cement if walls are not cavity. Bonding better than hardwall as it will stick to the capping better..and tends not to shrink as much.

I run masking down either side of channels day before if I can and lash with Pva. Tape boxes ect.
Couple of double handfuls of bonding in multi and get as many done as possible in one hit.
Just as setting get a wet multi over and pull tapes keeping wall clean and get moving around the lot.
Polish off tight with wet sponge down edges. Job done.

Newspaper n car body filler
Err Where's my tag .

I did a re wire patch other day. First job in a long time inwas gonna walk of . Forgot how nice it is
Screenshot_20210829-230211_Messages.jpg

I run masking down either side of channels day before if I can and lash with Pva. Tape boxes ect.
Couple of double handfuls of bonding in multi and get as many done as possible in one hit.
Just as setting get a wet multi over and pull tapes keeping wall clean and get moving around the lot.
Polish off tight with wet sponge down edges. Job done.
You Autistic?