patcher wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersmooth

the job im on wants a patcher-£100 a shift-dunno if its any good to anyone-its in cowley,oxford
also theres a 560m2 ceiling they want taped-its a s**t rate-£2m2 but if youre sat at home its better than nuthin-its high so need scissor lift ticket-nobby is the man to ring-his number is07917 843054-tell him dino gave you the number

100 a day for patching isnt bad mate. theres people not getting that for sweating there balls off all day. nice one.

£2 a m2 what the f**k is going on.mightaswell workin tescos.thing are bad we all need to stop undercutting each other

I think £2m2 aint toooo bad....

£100 a day patching is ok would be good for a newbie spread as patching is easy and gives good experience

Danny

i thought it was a crap price as well-but i aint a taper!anyways gents the work is still there-ring nobby if you want it-his numbers at the top

on normal height work 2 pound isn't bad but if you need a scissor lift you would like a bit more. Although if you have the boxes wouldn't take long.

Danny said:
I think £2m2 aint toooo bad....

£100 a day patching is ok would be good for a newbie spread as patching is easy and gives good experience

Danny
patching imo is the last thing a newbie should be doing as imo invisible quick clean patching isdifficult and not many are good at it

Really??

I never saw it as hard... its a pain in teh arse and I hate doing it but I didnnot think it was rocket science

Danny

Wouldn't say patching was hard,but you do need to know how to do it properly. Cos a bad patching job looks terrible.Practice makes perfect!

well not hard but as technical as you can get imo. not many people can feather in to a good standard and I am calling a good standard when you close your eyes and run your hand over the patch and you cant feel it what so ever

richardbrown said:
well not hard but as technical as you can get imo. not many people can feather in to a good standard and I am calling a good standard when you close your eyes and run your hand over the patch and you cant feel it what so ever
I agree. Loads say they can do it but imo if its not invisible when painted its not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.