patch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
in the middle of a job at the minute and the groundsman asked i i could patch this up
IMAG0416.jpg

So this was the result up to press

IMAG0420.jpg

Bit of antique over the top and job done

We were on site doing brick effects any how, they couldn't get the bricks any way, the cut these out to send to the planning department cos they wanted a sample of the brick they were emulating, we got bacon n egg sandwiches for it , more than fair I thought

If thats your prices paul got few jobs you can do for me. And as its so far well go for double sausage and egg! How generous is that!

Nice patch up job Paul iam patching up some brickwork at the moment the wallcrete job are only small at the moment but we are getting more and more mite see you a round soon :RpS_thumbsup:

i proper hate gerkins.........they spoil a good big Mac , Danny mac.or Mac Danny if ya a bit hip hop........:RpS_thumbup:
im with you on this that one mate!!! why do they put them on?? I dont know anyone that likes em

I like them a lot. So much, that I wouldn't dream of wasting a single one propping up a wall end.....criminal.

According to some do gooder nutritionists, they have that much suger in them , they would be classed as a pudding, so they put gherkins on em !! Probs a load of b*ll***s like

The map is not the territory is just another way to point to the same thing. The map is the concept of what we have in the mind about what the wall should look like.
And the same as what warrior did in repairing the wall, it now looks like a undamage wall.

The map is not the territory is just another way to point to the same thing. The map is the concept of what we have in the mind about what the wall should look like.
And the same as what warrior did in repairing the wall, it now looks like a undamage wall.

Henry you been out drinking with bubblebobble !!

He was sniffing round the clay garden section before, I hope he hasn't been in our greenhouse :RpS_crying:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds familiar..............

[video=youtube_share;zE7PKRjrid4]http://youtu.be/zE7PKRjrid4[/video]

Henry you been out drinking with bubblebobble !!

Don't think he has, however some very good advice there I am sure we all agree.:RpS_thumbup:
Speaking of preconceived notations, it is true ones ideas are indeed built up from our conception, as we progress in to adulthood our minds are indeed moulded in to that prefab of society that is thrust up on us.

“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child”, by Mr Picasso trying to shed what the above paragraph is all about.
Obviously this applies to Mr Warriors replacement brick scenario albeit in a metaphorical way.

Rock on!

[h=1][/h]

Dont know bout drinkin or on the weeds at the garden?? Mabye eatin the mushrooms in the garden??? Or the old glue sniffin goin on .... Sumthin not right??? Lol

Don't think he has, however some very good advice there I am sure we all agree.:RpS_thumbup:Speaking of preconceived notations, it is true ones ideas are indeed built up from our conception, as we progress in to adulthood our minds are indeed moulded in to that prefab of society that is thrust up on us.“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a childâ€￾, by Mr Picasso trying to shed what the above paragraph is all about.Obviously this applies to Mr Warriors replacement brick scenario albeit in a metaphorical way.Rock on![h=1][/h]
So by that comment are we to assume that you agree that the repair carried out by Mr Warrior is inkeeping with the fabric and integrity of the building whilst keeping the apperance of the repair as aesthetically pleasing to the eye as possible ?. Then I concer

Don't think he has, however some very good advice there I am sure we all agree.:RpS_thumbup:
Speaking of preconceived notations, it is true ones ideas are indeed built up from our conception, as we progress in to adulthood our minds are indeed moulded in to that prefab of society that is thrust up on us.

“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child”, by Mr Picasso trying to shed what the above paragraph is all about.
Obviously this applies to Mr Warriors replacement brick scenario albeit in a metaphorical way.

Rock on!

My mate used to talk like that..............he got sectioned. Perhaps he was misunderstood :rolleyes)

I think it is more to do with us up north just tell it the way it is.
Isay what I like, and bloody well like what I say,

No mate just built it out wi gherkins an foam an rendered it, I was to busy eating my wages to take pics,next tim I will, been doin brick effects for last couple of weeks but not took any pics , not had time !!

So by that comment are we to assume that you agree that the repair carried out by Mr Warrior is inkeeping with the fabric and integrity of the building whilst keeping the apperance of the repair as aesthetically pleasing to the eye as possible ?. Then I concer

Yes correct, cracking job Mr Warrior !

Rock on !

Status
Not open for further replies.