Parmorit

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
Sprayed 21 tubs of parmorit today and to be honest it looked quite good once completed.
That little Ritmo and Genny didn't miss a beat all day.

It is. They ran out of Marmorit conni and thought it would be ok to use parex on the remaining houses in a different colour and grain. So in the end they asked me to mix 1 conni to 1 parex which is what we did... Hence parmorit lol

I have a client right now who wants more than a warranty - he wants it in writing from the manufacturer personally that the work we are doing is correct and to spec. seriously written updates....

....since when did spreading stuff from the ground on the wall become so frigin minefield.

Damn you manufacturers and your sales techniques and your upselling lies and paperwork shizz....damn you all to HELL.

anyway it aint prob, but the cheek of it :glare:

Well he isn't going to get that is he. The manufacture can't say that you have carried out the job to full spec that's leaving them wide open

I have a client right now who wants more than a warranty - he wants it in writing from the manufacturer personally that the work we are doing is correct and to spec. seriously written updates....

....since when did spreading stuff from the ground on the wall become so frigin minefield.

Damn you manufacturers and your sales techniques and your upselling lies and paperwork shizz....damn you all to HELL.

anyway it aint prob, but the cheek of it :glare:

It would be a problem if you was buying that stuff made in Telford!

Status
Not open for further replies.