parex parmurex

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwi

starting a new render job on monday and we have been asked to use this gear any feedback would be great . hoping to stick it on at 10mm . 310 primer .then a fine sand dpr

what do you wanna know pal

if i remember right its the grey stuff,

we did some on internal in a warehouse applied by hand,we trowled it smooth tho.we used the lankolatex with water prior tho as a primer as it was concreate blocks.
takes an age to go off tho might be because it has lime in it.

if your using sand fine make sure your base is rubbed up well ,as good as finished s&c ,sand fine is not forgiving it is the finest top coat ive seen, best off I section and close surface with sponge float!

parmurex is lush gear to use, can get loads on and rubs up fine and nice. Sand coarse is not so bad at 1.8mm although the more like skimming you can get the base the better

I didn't rate at all compared to ocr..............Was far to sticky, and didn't float up very well at all...Kept tearing and dragon...

Might have been better sprayed on...

yip parex sand fine its like spreading paint not my fav but thats what they wanted . would any one reccomend priming the blocks first with this gear or should a good soaking be ok

do you mean priming the base coat this is usually done for 2 reasons 1 suction and 2 its primed in same color making sure no background peeps thru i would highly recomend this

no sorry i ment the block work, owls had mentioned in his post that they primed the blockwork first

Status
Not open for further replies.